We love both these looks which are similar in their monochromatic colour theme, but different in their styles. Amy's has smartened up the top with a relaxed fit, longline blazer, boots and skinny jeans (left). Megan on the the other hand has followed through with the athletic theme sporting trainers, jogger style trousers and a baseball cap. However, to stop her outfit looking too "gym", Megan's chosen materials and trench coat add some sophistication (right). We love both looks for their aesthetic appeal. How about you?
- ► 2016 (24)
- ► 2015 (106)
- Blogger Spotlight: Style Confessional
- 14 Must-Have Tropical Print Pieces
- 12 Different Ways To Wear Tropical Print!
- 6 Printed Co-Ords You Need In Your Life
- Blogger Spotlight: Afluenza
- 12 Ways To Wear The Crop Top Trend For Spring
- Coachella Hotness: 50+ Celebrity & Street Style Lo...
- Blogger Spotlight: 1FINEDAI
- Fashion Icon: Anja Rubik
- 8 Ways To Wear The Trench Coat Trend
- Blogger Spotlight: Strutt
- One Top, Two Ways
- Ways To Wear Pastel Blue With Black
- ▼ April (13)